Launches Recycle Coach
For residents looking to reduce their household waste and become better recyclers, look no further than the Recycle Coach platform—now available in GLOUCESTER TOWNSHIP.
Residents can access Recycle Coach from their desktop computers, mobile devices, or through digital assistants like Amazon Alexa and Google Home. By leveraging the power of voice technology, the platform makes it easy for people to get local disposal information for thousands of household items when they need it. And the best part: it’s absolutely free.
With Recycle Coach, residents can:
· Stay organized with custom curbside collection and events calendars
· Receive collection reminders and real-time updates on service disruptions
· Become recycling experts with a comprehensive "What Goes Where?" search tool, including local disposal information and collection requirements for common and uncommon items
· Take the “What Type of Recycler Are You?” quiz for useful recycling tips and tricks
· Use the problem-reporting tool, equipped with geolocation, to notify municipal customer services about issues like missed collections
The service takes the guesswork out of recycling, empowering residents to make smarter disposal decisions and take an active approach to reducing household waste. For GLOUCESTER TOWNSHIP, this can help increase recycling rates and decrease contamination in the community’s recycling stream.
Click here to learn more.
About Recycle Coach
Recycle Coach is a technology company with deep roots in public and private waste management services. It develops a comprehensive digital solution that optimizes collection, waste, and recycling programs. Recycle Coach connects residents with local disposal information on desktop, mobile, or through digital assistants. Serving over 3,000 communities across the U.S., Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, Recycle Coach strives to make the world a greener place by making it easier for people to practice waste mindfulness.